FFY23 HUD Continuum of Care (Coc) Grant Program CompetitionThe Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness (ACEH) is the HUD-designated CoC for the Municipality of Anchorage.
ACEH is Inviting Applications for FFY23 HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) New Projects and Renewals.
Each year ACEH coordinates the submission of HUD CoC project and collaborative applications to fund organizational and partner programs through a competitive grant process. These grants fund permanent and temporary housing programs in Anchorage, as well as the coordination work done by ACEH to promote a community-wide commitment to ending homelessness. ACEH will provide technical assistance to existing projects through renewal applications, and to non-profits requesting funding for new projects. The amount of funding available for Federal Fiscal Year 2023 (FFY23) is limited and yet to be determined by HUD. However, the process is very competitive, both locally and nationally.
CoC Grant Intent to Renew Form
Organizations that intend to submit a renewal application this year must submit an Intent to Renew form by August 9, 2023.
CoC Grant Informational Kick-off Meeting
Our informational kick-off meeting was held on Wednesday, August 2nd, at 3 pm.
At this meeting, we discussed:
- Specifics on this year’s HUD NOFO cycle
- What steps your organization should take RIGHT NOW if you haven’t already
- Changes you can expect to see in this year’s collaborative and project applications
- A draft timeline for the NOFO cycle, based on the information we currently have
- A schedule of ACEH “office hours”, where we’ll provide TA for both new projects and application renewals
CoC Grant Program Local Competition
The Anchorage CoC Grant Program Local Competition begins on Wednesday, August 2, 2023, with the availability of New and Renewal Applications. Click on the links below:
- Renewal Scoring – FFY2023 NOFO
- Anchorage CoC Project Renewal Application – Applications closed on August 25
- Anchorage CoC Renewal Application Instructions
- Anchorage CoC Renewal Application Scoring Matrix
Anchorage CoC New Project Application – Applications closed on August 25
Local Competition TA Sessions Links
- August Sessions – Thursdays from 2 pm to 3 pm: August 10, 17 and 24
Add to Calendar
Link for e-snaps TA Sessions HERE – September 21 from 2 pm to 3 pm
If you have any questions about the Anchorage Continuum of Care Collaborative Application, please email email@example.com.
CoC Grant Program resources, videos, and FAQs
Helpful Resources are available by clicking on the links below:
There is no Navigational Guide available for YHDP replacement