Are you or someone you know experiencing homelessness in Anchorage?
We work with service providers and community partners to ensure that people experiencing homelessness receive the help they need.
Downtown Hope Center Resources
These services are provided for unsheltered individuals by the Downtown Hope Center:
- Showers – 5 days a week 9 am – 2 pm (limited availability)
- Morning coffee and pastries while waiting for showers
- Daily lunch and snack bag provided
- Clothing, shoes, sleeping bags, blankets, etc.
- Mail service
- Free job training
(907) 277-4302 | www.downtownhopecenter.org
240 E 3rd Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501
If you would like more information about the Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness, or homelessness in general, please feel free to reach out to us.
Receive emails with inspiring stories from the Anchorage community, news and information about housing and homelessness, and tangible ways you can get involved and help people in need.
3427 E Tudor Road, Suite A, Anchorage, AK 99507
P.O. Box 243041, Anchorage, AK 99524