- This event has passed.
Homeless to Housed Press Conference
April 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What: Press conference on homeless to housed public-private effort
Where: 3502 Spenard Road, The Nave
When: Monday, April 25, 2022 — 2 p.m.
Who: Public and private sector speakers to include:
- Mayor Dave Bronson, Municipality of Anchorage
- Greg Cerbana, Vice President, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Jim Grazko, Senior Vice President, Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of
- Felix Rivera, Anchorage Assembly
- Diane Kaplan, President & CEO, Rasmuson Foundation
- Tanya Kaquatosh, Senior Vice President, Doyon Ltd.
- Preston Simmons, Chief Executive Officer, Providence Health &
- Steve Williams, CEO, Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Meg Zaletel, Interim Executive Director, Anchorage Coalition to End
Why: The Anchorage Assembly has appropriated $6 million and private funders have agreed to put in $7 million for a total of $13 million to move people from shelter to housing. Learn the details and why a unified approach matters to private funders.
Contact: Lisa Demer, 907-545-3555, email@example.com