Now Accepting Applications Through June 30th
Join the Homelessness Prevention & Response System Advisory Council
The Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness (ACEH) solicits applications for community members interested in serving on the Homelessness Prevention & Response System (HPRS) Advisory Council. Below you’ll find more information on the structure and role the body will serve for the Anchorage community.
About the Council:
The HPRS Advisory Council is the collective of individuals (the planning body) appointed to provide oversight and governance on behalf of the Anchorage Continuum of Care (CoC). Areas of focus will include (but are not limited to):
- Annually establishing community priorities to share with funders and policymakers.
- Coordinated Entry system health and performance monitoring.
- Following Built for Zero initiatives.
- The implementation of the Anchored Home Strategic Plan.
- Alaska Homeless Management Information System (AK-HMIS) strategic governance and performance monitoring (in partnership with the AK-HMIS Advisory Board and the Alaska Coalition on Housing and Homelessness).
- Communications & advocacy content oversight and creation.
We are looking for individuals who can share their experience and talent in any of the following areas:
- Lived homelessness experience
- Housing entities or landlords
- Homeless service organizations
- Victim services
- State and local governments
- Educational organizations
- Healthcare organizations
- Law enforcement
We encourage you to submit your application for consideration by Friday, May 27, 2023 (DATE?).
Apply: HPRS Advisory Council Application
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please share this opportunity and help us to partner more deeply with the Anchorage community to make homelessness rare, brief, and one-time!